Kayaking Lessons & Rentals
Single & Double Sit on Top Kayaks for lessons & rental
The best kayaking equipment
Explore your world!
Who is kayaking it for?
Kayaking is gafe for all ages and all abilities. With children under 10 we require a parent to be on the water with them. All necessary equipment is provided.
No experience is necessary for this kayak session we will run through the basics before you take to the water. They are very easy to paddle. We will also give you a designated area to remain with and a qualified instructor will keep an eye on you from a short distance.
What does it cost?
What is a Kayak class like?
- Please arrive a few minutes before your rental starts to get checked in and changed to go on the water.
- Your instructor will start with a dry land coaching session where they explain basic techniques and everything you need to know to get going on the board before they take you out on the water to put theory into practice on the water.
- Your instructor will give you a designated area to enjoy everything you have learned.
- Your instructor will give you a designated safe zone so that we can keep an eye on you and ensure you are safe and have the best time.
We provide all kayaking equipment for this class including a Kayak, wetsuit & buoyancy aids. Our locations are very shallow warm waters.
Participants need to bring:
- Swimwear for under the wetsuit.
- Your own wetsuit if you have it – not required.
- Big Towel or changing robe to get changed outside.
- Please treat a trip to us like a trip to the beach.
*Buoyancy aids must be worn at all times – it’s the law
If you are looking at purchasing your own Kayak equipment, talk to your instructor. We are happy to give you advice and recommendations for the right board and accessories for you.